A GEL Membership Share costs only $10, and entitles you to vote on co-op business and direction and make further investment.
To view our brochure (PDF), please click here: GEL_co-op_brochure.
Please forward your membership payment($10) and membership form to:
Green Energy London Co-operative Inc.
636 Marshall St, London, Ontario N5W 0A9 for more information!
To print the membership form, click on the picture, click File, and then click Print. Alternatively, you can download a PDF version of the form and print it off.
Becoming a member provides you the opportunity to support your community, help the planet, and invest in future energy efficient initiatives.
· Local community investment opportunities and education initiatives are developed as well as expected returning capital.
· Sales and lease agreements with land owners under a 20 year contract means low investment risk.
· Local jobs are supported in the development and maintenance of projects.
· Renewable energy production reduces the need for coal, natural gas, and nuclear generation and reduced impact of grid distribution line losses locally.
· Support for solar feed-in tariffs will make Ontario a leader in renewable energy.